Friday, April 23, 2010

My 2 new goodies!

Well, they're not part of the new rollout but I was SOOOO happy to have scored them today! I bought the Merino Boyfriend Sweater and the Metallic Dot Scarf for only $60 together!


I've been searching for a something Honey colored and now I finally have one that I love!
This sweater runs a bit slouchy in a boyfriend fit so I went with an XS. It's soft, lightweight, and the color is to die for! Even though it is see through, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I was soooo happy to score it for only $29.99! I couldn't find any others so this might have been a return. Either way, it's a great sweater and it's all mine! I hope the ones online go on sale soon because this sweater fits great!

I've been eyeing this scarf for a while and once it got marked down, I searched around for it but never found one. Lucky for me there was a sad one hanging with the other scarves in the sale section so it was just calling me to bring it home! $29.99 is usually a lot to pay for a scarf IMO, but this one is pretty lightweight so I can see myself still wearing it through the spring. My only concern about this scarf is getting makeup on it :( Hopefully that won't happen!


I'm still looking around for a Zebra cardigan in a Small or XS so if someone happens to see one please let me know!!!

I knew I shoulda bought it the day they marked it down! I'm still kicking myself for that!

Enjoy your weekend ladies! :)