Here is the AE one. Retails for $24.50 (LOVE the pricetag!)

And here is the JCrew/Timex one: Retail $150
Super close don't ya think?! And what is even better is that AE is offering FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER (no code needed) + 20% off anything with their F&F coupon. Use code 34786903 for the discount.
Happy Shopping! There are so many promos this weekend! I should probably stop buying stuff for myself and start buying Christmas gifts! Hehe :)
6 comments:
THat's a great stand in for the J Crew version...looks promising and super cute! =)
Looks great! I also did a *stand-in* version by buying the solid watch straps in deep olive and birch from J.Crew, plus a men's Timex from Walmart. I then cut off the brown band of the Timex and replaced it with the strap from J.Crew. I can change them out depending on my outfit, too. The Chic Chauffeur blogged about doing it awhile ago and I thought it was a fabulous idea. :) Thanks for your post!
Thanks for the info. I was thinking about ordering the jcrew version but it is so pricey. I ordered this one instead. With the code, it was less than $20. I was tempted to order the black one as well but did not. I do hope they work with the JCrew bands. Thanks again!
Jenni- thanks for stopping by! i just visited your blog! love it! i really hope this watch works out. it just shipped out today so we'll see once it gets in.
FFM- thanks for the tips! i'll be sure to post once i get it! :) it's much better than spending $150 for the Timex one!
Jean- Thanks for stopping by! i'm excited to get it! let hope it works out then we can use all the cute colorful jcrew straps! :)
Ashley, I received this watch today and it is fabulous! GREAT find! I'll be interested to hear if it works with JC bands but if not, it was a great deal. Thanks for the heads up!
SL- I just got mine too! I'm very pleased with it! I have yet to buy the JCrew strap but will for sure later this week when I stop by a B&M. I have a feeling it will work out! Glad to help! :)
Post a Comment