But anyway, I've got good news!!! I just found today that I got into the Masters in Science program that I applied to! I totally started to lose hope! But woot! 1 acceptance is good which means I'll finally be a grad student yay! :)
I also had a phone interview for a different program today. My mom told me to dress up so that I would feel confident. Here is what I wore:
Cute huh?! My sweater is from NY&Co. Its funny how this sweater holds up better than some of my JCrew ones that have developed holes! I'm wearing a yellow perfect-fit tee shirt from the outlet and a skinny metallic gold belt. My skirt is the Abstract Lattice Skirt and my bracelet is a JCrew bauble one.
LOVE!!!
But anyway.. no matter how today's interview turns out. I'm happy to be going to school next year! WOOT!
Oh and I went to the outlet this weekend and tried on the Olivia dress. (item 37407)
This is an XS. Runs kinda big...paperbag like huh? I didn't buy it. Even with the 20% off it was still like $28... Meh. The concept was cute.
Miss ya blog world! :)
Ashley is back!
3 comments:
Congratulations! And I am a total fan of that JCrew skirt.
How exciting! Congratulations. I love your mom's suggestion to dress up for your phone interview. Good advice as how you feel definitely comes thru the phone. I'll bet you sounded great. :-0
Congrats girl!! I'm so proud of you. :)
Oh, and I miss you, too!!!
Post a Comment