Friday, January 8, 2010

Online Window Shoppin'

Well, since I can't buy... I'll pretend to buy!
I know some of you ladies do it too... fill up your online shopping cart but DON'T pull the trigger.

So here's what I'm "buying" today!
Store: MARTIN & OSA (btw, they're having 30% off their winter sale & free ship over $100!)
*the prices are automatically deducted in your cart so you have to spend $100 AFTER the 30%*

Funnel Neck Fleece Jacket $38.46

Cuteness! Maybe the model is just doing an AWESOME job selling it to me because as soon as I saw the pic, I fell in love. It's a practical buy and that price? AHH so cheap! MUST. BUY. IT.

Patch Pocket Cardigan $20.65

It's just a regular cardigan. Unusual buttons. Bright blue color. I like it!

Striped High Button Cardigan $20.65

Oh la la. I love it! The light color will help to carry on over to spring. I'm a stripe lover so this will feel right at home with the rest of my wardrobe. I like that its a tad different that the normal striped sweater. Price, not so bad either!


Wave Of Lace Graphic Tee $17.47
Simple and pretty! Would love to pair these with some white bottoms!

I guess that is all for now. I'm a little short to qualify for free shipping but I can easily add something in as a ride-along. I'm trying hard to reeeeally NOT buy any of it but i miiiiight. Hehe, I'm weak. J/k I won't buy it!

Hmmm where should I window shop next? Do any of you do this too???