YAY! Extra30!!! My favorite promo!!! I love love love getting free shipping & an additional % off! This is by far one of the best promotions that JCrew offers so be sure to take advantage of it!
I woke up super late (8:00am) yesterday and all of the good stuff was gone! So what did I do? Wake up at 5:30am this morning to make sure that I could get SOMETHING. Plus, I knew that JCrew would put different stuff on promo since Wednesday is the magic day!
I ended up getting the following items:
and for only $151! (Yeah, LOL I said ONLY $151, as if $151 was cheap. Well, in terms of JCrew that is fairly cheap.) I'm happy to have gotten another Sherpa Hoodie! I have the pewter one and I wear it so often! It really pays for itself. I'm a very Jeans & Tee's kind of girl and since I'm just a student it helps to have a whole rack of tee's to choose from. :)
I was such a dork and ordered a bunch of stuff and then when I checked out I didn't even realize that I didn't make the $150 mark and so I paid shipping. I called CS right away and canceled my order and luckily got everything I wanted except for a Jackie Shell which ended up selling out. Oh well... I'm still happy with what I got.
The only item I'm uncertain about is the Twyla tank. I loved the color. I'm not sure of the fit of it or if it is even worth the $$ I spent on it. At least I can always return it.
Oh and don't forget that RED promo prices can also be counted as "sale" and will get the 30% applied to it too. (That's why I picked up the polo & Twyla.)
Did you buy anything with this promo? Holding off for now? Let me know! :)
Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment