Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Keep or Return: Twyla Tank (Need YOUR Advice!)

I just received the Twyla Tank and I really can't decide if I want to keep it or return it.


The good: I LOVE the color! This shocking pink color is a beauty! Its bright, fun, and adds a pop of life into an outfit.

The bad: It's like someone took a piece of silk, cut a tank top pattern on it, and sewed the pieces together. It's totally plain.

Fit: I'm wearing this in a 2. It's completely boxy. It has no real shape and so it just lays there on the body. It would be a good layer UNDER a jacket, shirt, or cardigan. On it's own, it's really questionable.

What do you think? Does it look really bad? Is it worth the $38ish dollars I spent on it? Is color reason alone to keep an item???

I kind of feel like this will eventually go down in price to like $19.99 or something...

Please give me your advice!

No comments: