Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another round of the FINAL SALE sale!

Okay, so after I placed my first order on Friday, I realized that I didn't look at the shoe section or see the striped pocket tee!!! I was so mad at myself because I'm in desperate need of new metallic gold flats (I wear them with EVERYTHING) and I didn't even think to look for new ones. Of course, as soon as I get to the shoe section, the Kerrington Ballet flats were on sale!! PERFECT, right?! But then I realized that after shipping and taxes the total of the tee & shoes would come right back to a little over $100. And well, I didn't $100 just for one pair of shoes and one tee!!! You know me, I'm a sales shopper!!! Plus the shipping price was ridiculous!!!

So what did I do? I bought a couple more tees and a few factory ride alongs so that I could get free shipping and essentially only pay $80ish dollars for the shoes & shirt. WOOP! Hopefully these shoes fit! If they don't, ahhh I'll be super upset!!!

Here's my set for it:


Okay, now I think I'm done shopping! :)

Oh and if anyone is interested in buying my NWT Marled Shawl Cardigan in Saddle, XS $60 shipped (great deal!), let me know! I'm not 100% in love with the way it looks on me and the nearest store is super far to return. (It was a charge send) So please feel free to take it off my hands!

No comments: