Friday, October 15, 2010

Extra 30% off FINAL SALE!

I'm a complete sucker for % off sales, ESPECIALLY when they include free shipping! I totally know that they're "final" sale but if they don't fit, I can always sell on ebay or on the exchange. Plus, I know my sister is always more than willing to take the stuff that I won't wear!
But anyway, I reeeally wanted that Braided Pearl and chain bracelet but it was already sold out :(
So what did I get?

I got:
The Infinity Cardigan in Dark Seaweed


The Crystallized Cotton Tank


I purposely bought those two to make this outfit: (LOVE IT!)



Then I bought:
The Drapey V-neck Sweater


and the Lace Ruffle Tank


Those two will help me make this outfit:


I also got this Olive Bettina, since the color is gorgeous. Only $13.99 (after %off)!



And the Brushed Shimmer Tee (for a fun casual look) $10.49


And last but not least, the Crystal Donut Bracelet to add to my jewelry collection.


Altogether I spent $160 (CA tax is massive!) for over $400 worth of stuff. That's a pretty good deal, don't ya think?! Okay NO. MORE. SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I've got a ton of stuff in my JC shopping bag and I'm trying to figure out what to cut back so I won't have heartburn about it. Why is it I want everything that JC carries this fall with sequins on it?!

Meredith said...

Love the color palette of your picks. I wish I could wear the infinity cardis but it's just too long on me! That green + maize is lovely!