Thursday, October 7, 2010

EXPRESS Sale!

I finally got a chance to start shopping again and I guess I picked a good time to start doing so! It's like sales galore! I'm dying to get over to JCrew but since I've moved back to Cali I'm a ways away from one. I've been on a shopping hiatus but I'm happy to say that I'm back and ready to spend some $$$! :)

I've been wanting a certain sweater from Express... it's Cream or Camel colored sweater and just screams HELLO FALL... so I've just been waiting for a sale to come along to get it. I'm lucky I waited because they're having a fabulous sale right now.

I snagged a few goodies that are 30% off sale and you can get $15 off every $60 you spend...

Here's what I got:



Lol. Those thumbnail pictures are super small but I was way too lazy to save the pictures from their site. Such a hassle!

I'm planning to pull the trigger on some 'Crew stuff (The Silvana cardigan & the braided chain and pearl bracelet) but I'm waiting to see if I can go to a B&M and take part in the 30% sweater promo and save on shipping. Let's hope I can go on Saturday!!!

Happy shopping! :)