Monday, November 22, 2010

Overdue Outfits of the day...

Just some outfits of the day that I never got around to posting! :) I always love seeing what other bloggers put together so here are a few of mine! (Btw, please excuse my mess of a room & the not clean mirror. Hehe)

 Cute fun little outfit I wore shopping. Wearing Express denim cropped leggings with a cheap JCrew tee. It had a flower and some sequins... tissue thin. Bleh. Looks cute under a cardi though! The sweater is a Merino Michelle Cardigan in Cerise. LOVE!

 Keepin' it simple but cute. Got this look a like Denim Shirt from NY&Co for like $20. Total stand-in for the JCrew denim one that costs like $98. Also wearing this super cute scarf from the outlet. Was like $15. And the pants are JCrew toothpick ankle jeans in black resin.


 My HONEY BF Sweater. LOVE this bad boy! I'm wearing an XS along with my fav Crystal Pillow necklace. That awesome handbag was a steal from Marshalls. It's a 7 for all mankind bag. LOVE IT! The tassel and hardware make it so cute!

 My tried and true Cadet Funnel neck cardigan! LOVE. Wearing it in a small with a scarf from the outlets. The skinny cords are from ATL. Great stand-in for the JCrew ones that were TOOO expensive for me!


 My BELOVED Silvana Cardigan in Bronze Twig. LOVE LOVE LOVE this cardigan. I'm wearing an XS and its such a cute yet edgy sweater. Tons of different combos to wear this one with!


Wearing Banana Republic Embellished Merino Cardigan. Got in the clearance section for maybe $25? It was cheap. LOVE IT! The beads are cute and different. The pants are ATL skinny riding pants. They have funny patches on the inner knee. Kinda cool.


Brushstroke Shimmer Tee. LOVE! I'm wearing a small and its definitely more substantial that tissue tees. Such a deal since its like only $10 in the sale section. Grab one! :)

Hope you enjoyed!

10 comments:

shopwithm said...

So many cute outfits!! I have that brushstroke tee too (it helped me get the free shipping), and I was so pleasantly surprised with it. That cerise color is TDF on you!!

Unknown said...

You look really good in the silvana!

Anonymous said...

Love all your outfits! Especially dying over the merino Michelle in Cerise... I only have that cardigan in one color and am seriously regretting not buying multiples.

We are merino BF sweatshirt twins... I adore mine in honey.

shopwithm said...

Great outfits!! I love that brushstroke tee -- I have it in the other colorway and am tempted to get this one as well, esp with the extra 30% off now... Thanks for sharing all the pics!

The Handbag Aficionado said...

Love them all! The tee and cardi is adorable.

Anonymous said...

You look cute in EVERYTHING! Don't cha just wish Crew had made the Michelle a staple like the Jackie!??? I know I do for sure! The Silvana is an interesting cardigan! Luvit!

The Handbag Aficionado said...

I LOVE the outlet scarf!!!!!!!

Summerilla said...

Hey lady where did you go? What happened to your FB page?

ashley said...

Hi Summer!!! I'm still around! I got rid of my FB because it was such a distraction. But i'm still on my twitter and blog. :)

Summerilla said...

Do I have your twitter account? I'm not sure I do.