
Library Shawl Cardigan
Silk Brulee Tank
F21 skinny jeans
JCrew cylinder necklace in soft graphite
Now, onto my Camino Coat of Happiness.
I love this coat! Why? Oh because it's so bright and lovely! It's nice, fitted, and different than the usual coat that you see people wearing. I ordered this in a size 2 since they didn't have this coat in petite sizes. It's TTS, warm, and simply chic! (Sorry about this picture.. it looks like I'm standing super duper straight. Well, I was so that you could see how it looks all buttoned and ready to go.)

From the side, so you can get a feel for the length.

What don't i love about it? Well, buying this jacket I already knew it was double breasted.. .and we all know what that means... it looks funny unbuttoned.
See.I'm not going to lie, i think i look funny without it buttoned but wearing it completely buttoned up makes me look a little funny too.
Despite that, I still love my Camino. I initially thought that it was made of a different fabric.. I thought that the Double Cloth material would be softer than my Heavy Wool Pique coat from last year... but it's not. I guess I can deal with that. I paid $156 and IMO, it's worth that. It's worth $195 too but definitely not worth the $278 it was originally marked at. Only because the double breasted look gets a little less use than a regular coat.
I have yet to wear it out on a cold winter day but I'm sure with a sweater/thick longsleeve I should be warm enough. If you have any other questions about this coat, feel free to ask away! :)
Now, onto the Dream VNeck Sweater.
Okay, if you haven't seen this sweater IRL, let me just tell you that the color is absolutely beautiful. Besides that, its really just MEH.

I can't believe I paid $50 for this sweater! For one, I am wearing it in a size small and IMO, it runs a tad big. Look under my arm... its just baggy!!! Oh and the biggest thing WRONG with the sweater is the "inside out seam" look. I really DON'T GET THIS LOOK! Why would I want my seams to be on the outside???? And down the center of my back?!
(That's the back of the sweater!)

Yes, there is a seam going down my back. Why?! Why on earth would there be a seam down my back? What the heck kind of sweater is this?? GAH! It's going back.
Sorry I'm just a little bit frustrated at the moment. I bought this Metallic Lexi in Turquoise as a gift and I opened it up to look at it and BAM! IT LOOKS USED!!! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE SCRATCHED THE HELL OUT OF IT, RUBBED ALL THE METALLIC TURQUOISE OFF OF IT, STEPPED ON IT, AND PLAYED FOOTBALL WITH IT. OUTSIDE!!!! Ah! I'm so mad! Of course I bought it on sale... no wonder why it is in such bad shape!!! If it was $10, I'd say yeah, oh well... I'll keep it. But no. I paid well over $70 bucks for this baby. I'm getting my money back! I can't believe they would try to sell this handbag for $225!
Oh JCrew, you make me so sad.