I took advantage of my 30% off Gap/Banana/Old Navy coupon and here is what I got:
Metallic Silver Tank: $4.90! A GREAT alternative to JCrew's Molten Metallic Tank! It's thick, soft and surprisingly not cheapy! I think it will go great under some cute Cardigan!

Ruffle Front Racerback: $4.90! Reminded me of the JCrew Shirred Ruffle Tank. It's a longer tank and will add interest to an outfit!
Metallic Trim Wrap Cardigan- $14.00! Once again the Store rep was too lazy to check the actual price. I knew it was $25 but they went ahead and marked it as $20! It was such a steal after the 30% off. It's perfect for the holidays because of the nice metallic threading. LOVE IT!
Oh, and lastly I paid a visit to Victoria's Secret and found these CUTE little Chanel look-a-like crossbody bags! I don't really care for all the colors, since they aren't THAT practical. I got the one in black and it is seriously cute! It was marked down to $14.50 from $34.00. LOOVE it! I saw Audrina from the Hills w/ the REAL CHANEL one and since I can't afford it, this bag will give me the look for A LOT less. The bag is satin and quilted and says LOVE PINK on it but from far away you can't even see the writing.
Stop by Victoria's Secret and spend $10 and you'll get a "Secret Santa" coupon for either $10, $50, or $200! The coupon won't be revealed until you pay for something in December.In other news, I just got my Camino Coat today!!! LOVE IT!!! I have to wait for good lighting to take a picture. Just know that it runs TTS. I got a 2 since they don't come in petite sizes. (I usually wear a 4p in jackets in blazers.) You'll love it!
But anyway... that's all for now! Happy shopping!!!