Lol, i'm so tired of having to wear tights under my jeans to keep my legs warm. It'll be nice not having to have that extra layer on!
We're heading to Vegas for Thanksgiving so that will be pretty fun. I always love hearing the dinging and chiming of the slot machines... but don't worry I'll be spending my $$$ on clothes and not on gambling!
Anywho, I decided to take part in that whole "Insider" sale from earlier this week and here is what I got:
Asymetrical Chiffon Bow Pullover in Papaya
Dolce Stripe Sweater
Black Patent Juliets

The package is coming in tonight! 'm soooo happy because I thought that it would get here after I left.I hope it all fits! I ordered Smalls so hopefully this stuff isn't running really big.
And during the Knits & Tees Promo I bought this:
Perfect Fit Cardigan in Soft Willow (preeetty color!)
and another Always Cardigan in Heather Graphite
Did any of you take part in these promos? What'd ya get?! Please doooo tell!
Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break everyone!!! Make sure to do some shopping!!!