Friday, November 13, 2009

Where the heck have I been?!

WOW! It's been super long since I have even blogged and I have some maaaaaajor catching up to do. I hate blaming my absence on school... but it's true. I've spent so much time being a bookworm that I have neglected my blog! But one thing for sure is that I haven't stopped shopping!

I've gone a little whacko buying lots of little things here and there because of all the facebook codes but here are a few things that I got.. AND LOVE!





and ooh I bought the Camino Coat & Necklace tee too! (Lol, it wouldn't fit on the previous polyvore!)



As you can see, its a lot of stuff! But I got them all at SERIOUSLY GREAT PRICES!!!

The most expensive one was the Camino Coat.. but duh, it's a coat. I got it for only $156!! (Lol, ONLY.) Thank goodness for that 30% off promo & my student discount! I LOVE getting deals! It hasn't come in the mail yet so I'll have to do another post about the fit.

The 2nd most expensive thing was that Dream Vneck Sweater. LOVE THAT COLOR!!! I was so bummed when I missed out on the more affordable Merino one in that color. At $49.99 it's not tooo bad of a price but I love the Dream sweaters because they keep me really warm.

OOOh and then comes the Brynn dress!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought it to wear for my birthday next month. It's such a fab dress for $39.99! What a steal! I hate to admit that I've gained a couple pounds so the dress in a tad snug at the moment. I have a little over 30 days to lose the inches so I'm going to try hard because i reeeeeeeally want to fit in it before my special day.

I scored the Sherpa hoodie at my B&M in the sale section. It was only $39.99 which is a pretty good price considering the JCrew sherpa hoodies hardly evvvvver go on sale. (But now all the colors are on promo for $55)

All the jewelry was $19.99 each. GREAT MARKDOWNS RIGHT?! You can't even score those prices on eBay!

Enjoy your weekend and happy shopping!!!