Friday, February 19, 2010

Bringing home fur-baby!

I have some very exciting news! For a while now, my bf and I have been talking about getting a pet. Our apartment complex only allows cats so that pretty much knocked dogs out of the picture... plus, puppy's are A LOT of work and we just weren't ready for that right now. So what did we do this past weekend? We adopted a cat! She was pretty much my Valentine's gift from my bf :) (Awwwwwwwww how sweet!)

And now, drum roll please......
I would like to introduce you to: Chloe! (pronounced *CLOEY*) She was formerly known as Ms. Tiger but we weren't really feelin' that name.


She is cutest, most adorable little thing ever! She was found wandering the streets of a nearby town a couple months ago, starving, and malnourished. How SAD! The thing is that she actually has a microchip in her but her past owners failed to update their info so she was a poor little (stray) orphan! :(

She is a 3 year old unique Calico/Tabby mix which is super cool because she her fur is seriously half Calico and half Tabby. It's weird! You can she the stripes and patches of different colors. She was very timid at first but now she is happy and feels more comfortable around me and my bf. I call her my lucky little kitty because she has a wishbone figure on her forehead. She has white socks (I call 'em mittens!) and a white bib.

She is super small weighing less than 7 pounds. She makes me smile every day! I've only had her for a week and I'm already attached! :)

I'll post more pictures of her later. Just wanted her to make a quick appearance! :)