Thursday, February 11, 2010

JCrew Cotton Nico Skirt



OMG i was seriously obsessed about getting this skirt because I thought, "Ooh! an A-line skirt that is short and casual to wear on the weekends! Super cute!" And I was soooooooooooooo about to buy it! Until someone on polyvore told me it was on sale at the B&M!

So I RUSHED to get on the phone to find one near me. I found one. Put it on hold. And then went to a *different B&M* just because it's nearer to my apartment to check out the weekend sales... and when I got to the B&M and sawthe skirt IRL, I WAS HORRIFIED!!! That skirt is HORRIBLE! It's CHEAP looking, SIMILAR TO A CANVAS TARP, and crumply! My bf was like "yeah, that's ugly!" The sandalwood color looked the worst of them all. The gray was ooookay and the black was probably the best of the three.

Deep down I feel kinda sad because I made a couple of polyvores that were soooooo cute! I'm just shocked at how different things look in real life!!!! I'm heart broken. Well, not really! I'm just relieved that I didn't end up buying it and paying shipping!!! It's currently on sale for $39.99 at the B&M's. Online its still full priced.

Lesson learned. BE WEARY OF ALL JCREW ITEMS! Their pictures are TOTALLY DECEIVING!!!!!!!