
It's hard to say exactly if it runs TTS because I'm wearing a small which is a little looser in the body but the arms are a tad tight. Had I ordered an XS, the arms would probably be way too uncomfortable for my liking. My PS said that it *is* made to look a little more loose but I guess it is up to you how you plan on wearing it. It looks great simply worn w/ a pair of jeans.
I'm wearing the dark pewter color which looks like gray IRL but almost appears navy. The shirt is pretty thick and kinda rough if I had to describe it. It surely isn't made with the usual tissue material and isn't soft like the previous slub or painter tee's. It's supposedly "Vintage Slub" whatever that means... but anyway, now I'm really wishing that I ordered the carmel color one too! That's how much you'll like the shirt!
I know that this top IS backordered until June in certain sizes but if you want a SUPER helpful tip to get this top before then, DO THIS:
-Email your PS or erica@jcrew.com or even call to get a personal shopper and have them do a WE WILL FIND IT FOR YOU. Since it IS a full priced item it should work! Don't forget that you can always do a WWFIFY when you want a full priced item that is in store but sold out or backordered online. *I'm really not sure about online only items. Sorry!* The best part of doing this is that it ships FOR FREE! AND you can apply a student discount on top of that!
I did this service last week and quickly received an answer and got the shirt in the mail 2 days ago! :)
I really recommend utilizing this service because it works wonders! :)
Buy this top! You'll really like it! Happy Shopping y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment