I'm wearing the JCrew Sequin Ruffle Tee.

It's currently on sale for $19.99 I believe but I think it has now sold out due to the current sale. Anywho, I picked this top up a while back and barely wore it today.
It's made with the very comfy "tissue tee" material. It runs TTS and I'm rather happy with it. I decided to go with a small since I didn't want the top hugging my midsection.
The ruffle is quite cute and gives a girly touch to the shirt. What makes this top a little different are the sequins! They wrap around one arm hole, around the back neckline, and onto a bit of the other shoulder. Very cute!
The whole outfit:

Shirt: Sequin Ruffle Tissue Tee, Small
Pants: Old Navy Diva Skinny Jeans
Necklace: Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Watch Pendant
*Sorry about my messy room! :)
Here is a close up of one shoulder:

And here is the ruffle:

I highly recommend this top if you're in the market for a simple, yet interesting tank! :)
Do any of you have this tee? What do you think of it?