Definitely with you, Ashley! I can't wait to see all these items IRL! The 20% off AND free shipping may be tempting, but not tempting enough for me to part with my "fall-clothes" money! Woohoo! :D
oh, i am so in love too. I might as well give them all of my money. I want so much!!! I really think that the SA and PS hypnotized me. How else can I explain my crazy crew obesession
I am SO excited for the fall! I already bought some pieces and posted them on my blog but they are basic compared to what else is shown in the catalog.
9 comments:
What color do you think those cords are?
hi gigi,
i think they're like a light gray color. online they're called graphite heres the link.
http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WomenBrowse/Women_Feature_Assortment/NewArrivals/pants/PRDOVR~17046/99101841529/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~15~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~cords/17046.jsp
The color seems soft. I was hoping it's graphite. Thanks!
Definitely with you, Ashley! I can't wait to see all these items IRL! The 20% off AND free shipping may be tempting, but not tempting enough for me to part with my "fall-clothes" money! Woohoo! :D
I wish I knew what 'the rest of my money' was. I just keep buying their stuff. I like that outfit too!
I love this look! I need to start saving my money for the Fall line too - but I have to agree with Anon what is the "rest of my money".
oh, i am so in love too. I might as well give them all of my money. I want so much!!! I really think that the SA and PS hypnotized me. How else can I explain my crazy crew obesession
I am SO excited for the fall! I already bought some pieces and posted them on my blog but they are basic compared to what else is shown in the catalog.
I love the whole outfit!
want! want! want!
Post a Comment