First up BR:
I founds 2 pairs of Earrings both $6.97 each! Such a steal!
These ones are super pretty!

And these studs are a purple amethyst color. Sorry for the bad picture!

I also bought these sandals! Super cute and surprisingly comfy! $24.99

I'm thinking about getting the black patent ones too since those are incredibly cute! Online I think that they are still $29.99 so check your local BR if you're interested!
And last but not least from BR, I got these fun Satin Ballet flats for $21!
I'm not exactly sure what to wear with these yet but they were too good to pass up!
Next up: Nordstrom Rack
As I strolled around the overly crowded and messy Nordstrom Rack, I found these Patent Wedge shoes.

And they were only $19.90!!! I looove the wedge look and how they fade from Green to black! Looove it!
And now for: NY&Co.
I only went inside because they had these huge 50% off signs in the window and just after a minute in the store I found 2 items that caught my eye.
Vneck Print Dress was $60 got it for $30!
Here's how it looked on me:
.jpg)
I thought it was pretty cute and certainly has a lot of potential. The only minor thing is that I might have it taken up a few inches just so that it reaches knee length.
My last item: "Ikat" Print Scarf $11.86

Hmm, it looks kinda ugly in this picture but IRL, it is waaay different looking! I saw this scarf triple wrapped on a mannequin that had on a magenta top and denim jacket. I'll have to re-create the look one day but I can definitely see myself wearing this scarf all through fall!
So that's it for my purchases! Did you do any shopping this weekend? I was surprised that there were still sales going on! I guess everyone is trying to get rid of those last few summer items!
On a VERY BIG side note: Today marks for me my 200th post! I can't believe it! I started this blog back in December so that I could started my rants and raves on JCrew but now it has grown into so much more! I have had so much fun keeping this blog running and have met so many great ladies through it all!
So to all of you f-a-b-o-u-l-o-u-s readers, THANKS for always stopping by! And keep on coming back! :)
10 comments:
Great finds!
I just LOVE IT that we are having our 200th post at the same time...
I love your shoes that you bought...you have a great eye!
:) Congrats again!
love those little br flats!
yay@ur 200th post!
YOU ARE A SHOPPING ROCKSTAR! Those earrings are fabulous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Nordstrom shoes. I am going to swing by tomorrow and see if I find anything that fabulous for such a great price! Way to go!
Congrats on 200th post! And I love all your finds, esp the shoes! Amazing!!
You always find the best prices on such cute items! Why don't you live in Maryland so we can go shopping together? Hehe.
Hope you are having a great summer. Yay 200th post!
Congrats on your fabulous purchases and the 200th post! I love the scarf (I am a scarf fiend). I managed to get some things from the JCrew sale + 20% off event, hopefully they will fit.
Congrats on the 200th post and all the fab finds.
Also, I'm totally jealous that you have those wedges. $19.90? Get outta town!
Oh, P.S., you also just gained a new follower (me) with post #200. :) Yay.
love the 2 last pair of shoes and great scarf!
Post a Comment