Sunday, July 5, 2009

Santa Barbara AND my new ATL tee

I paid a visit to lovely Santa Barbara with my mother the other day and it was absolutely beautiful!

The sky was so blue and the crashing waves were just so calming.



We spent our day visiting all of the great shops, strolling the beach, and visiting the Camarillo outlets on our way home.

The funny thing is that even with all of the f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s shops, I only ended up buying one thing:

Ruffle Front Crochet Trim Tee
Currently $19.99 and 25% off online



It's pretty "JCrew-ish" IMO and maybe that's what made me buy it. It has some interesting crochet trimming and fun ruffle-y detailing. It's very lightweight and fitted. (But not tooooo fitted.) The color I'm wearing is Peach and is perfect for this summer season. I highly recommend this top if you're looking for something "different."

Well I guess that is all for now. I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

That is a very cute shirt! So jealous of your trip to the beach, it looks sooo nice :)

Summerilla said...

Super cute shirt - Santa Barbara looks gorgeous!

HeidiG said...

Very cute tee - love it!!

SB looks gorgeous - what a great outing!