I haven't watched this one, but you know which babies I really don't like? The e-trade babies, omg, I can't stand them! I mute the TV whenever they're on!
This commercial did leave a strange impression on me. I wanted to like it, and then I did, and then I got creeped out but still wanted to like it, and then I liked it...and then I got creeped out again...and so on...totally undecided on this one. :S
3 comments:
I haven't watched this one, but you know which babies I really don't like? The e-trade babies, omg, I can't stand them! I mute the TV whenever they're on!
This commercial did leave a strange impression on me. I wanted to like it, and then I did, and then I got creeped out but still wanted to like it, and then I liked it...and then I got creeped out again...and so on...totally undecided on this one. :S
I love it. It cracked me up.
Post a Comment