This one:
I was crushed!!! I finally decided to get that Cardigan and now I'll never have it! :(
So I called CS and sorted out the whole deal.
The bad news:
I won't be getting my cardigan.
The good news:
1. I got a full refund INCLUDING what I paid for shipping. (Except I have to do the whole return mail thing... which will take about 2 weeks)
2. I get free return shipping.
3. I got this tee instead
with free shipping and my student discount applied. Yeah, the shirt is sooo last season but I've seriously had my eye on it since it came out...
I'm pretty sad about not getting the cardigan. The only way I got free shipping on my new order was if I ordered something right then with the CS rep. I asked if I could have a code instead to use when I "felt" like buying something but she said I couldn't do that... oh well. I'm lucky to have gotten free shipping and free return.
I'm trying to cheer up but ahhhh I'm still disappointed! BOOOOO JCREW!