After reading tons and tons of great reviews about how COZY it was, I really can't go wrong. I'm occasionally a lazy dresser so this will definitely come in handy. Yesterday must have been my lucky day because customer service even let me use my student discount. But lol, they told me it was a one time courtesy...I'll take what I can get! I kinda went over my $30 limit but I figure it will pay for itself when I wear it all the time. I just hope I got the right size... I kept debating between a small and xs. I decided to get the small for a more laid back fit.. so we'll see how it goes.
Aaaand after reading such rave reviews about the Ribbon-Front Top and seeing as how it is only $19.99, I knew I had to have it!
My boyfriend has been toooooo lazy to take me to the mall so I went on a fribbon top quest! It's totally sold out online and I'm surely not paying $50 for it on eBay! But thanks to such kind JCAs, (Chanel Fashionista & Mommydearest) my quest became a lot easier! I found it waaaaay off in Portland, OR! Hahaha. Even though I had to pay shipping for this item.. I guess it all works out in the end. I haven't tried it on in person but I'm reeeally hoping it fits!
I guess these 2 purchases don't count as "mindless" shopping purchases. I should really stop shopping for a few weeks... unless JCrew decides to pull and 20% off AND free shipping promo, I'll be sitting on the sidelines for now.
HAVE A GREAT SHOPPING WEEKEND!!!! :)