I snagged this sweater on a whim at Express just because I felt like buying something. (Every do that? Just wanna buy something just because you want to....) Well anyway, I super glad that I did!!! It was only $19.99 and comes in different variations of striped colors. I'm not sure if they have solid ones but I'll have to check next time.
What's so cool about this sweater? Well, for one, it's SOFT!!! And two, YOU CAN WEAR IT 3 DIFFERENT WAYS!!! So fun!
I was looking for something to wear with leggings and this turned out to be the perfect match!
The 3 ways to wear it are:
1. With a cowl neck

2. Off one Shoulder

3. Off both Shoulders! (Sorry, it was hard to take a pic wearing it this way...)

This sweater is fun and comfy and slightly... dare I say, Sexy?! Haha. Well anyway, if you're lookin for something like this, it's worth a try! At $19.99 what have you got to lose?!
So what do you think? Love it? Hate it? Intrigued? Let me know!