Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some recent acquisitions!

Hello bloggers! I've been really bad about keeping up with my blog but to get back into the swing of things, I just wanted to post some new additions to my closet! I don't know how I end up doing so much mindless shopping! Online shopping in particular is realllllllly addicting!! I suppose I should really stop. I think I'm going back to my under $30 rule. (It's where I only buy things under $30, shipping NOT included...)

But here is what I got:
Paisley Stamp Tee in Dusty Thisle (Final Sale Score!)

Tretorn "Skymra" Grey Canvas Sneakers (they should arrive today.. i just hope they fit!)

Yeah, not so sure about that yellow band that goes across the shoe but as a whole the shoe looks cute and I had a Rue lala credit to spend...


Cotton Corsage Cardigan in Shadow (Score from this mornings re-stock!)
It finally won me over!

And last but not least...MY FAVORITE OF ALL (from eBay!) Callie Black suede Ballet Flats!!!!

SUUUUPPPPER CUTE! Perfect for my narrow feet! I love love love love them and am going to wear them as much as I can before winter rolls in!


Do you ever do mindless shopping? A little click here and a little click there and then realize that your closet is already full?! AHHH!
ENJOY YOUR WEDNESDAY!