Anywho, in terms of JCrew fashion, I really haven't even bought anything lately! I never got my catalog in the mail which super sucks! But I'm getting geared up for the cold weather over here so I'm super excited about buying some new sweaters! I just missed that 20% discount on selected sweaters so I guess I'll just have to wait for some markdowns. I'm definitely NOT shelling out $80+ for a simple sweater! I'm really tempted though!
I finally received my Calvin Klein stuff from my previous post and I seriously LOVE all the items. My cool puffer if my FAV and will keep me nice and toasty once the snow comes my way. My bf saw my jacket and was like, "don't you already have one of those?!" and I was like "uhh, this is CHARCOAL GRAY! my other one is black." ahhhh, i guess boys just don't get it. haha
Anyway, one recent purchase that I am super happy about is my new pair of White Leather Jack Purcells!

I kept ooglying over the ones on JCrew.com because they pretty much go with EVERYTHING but I could never justify paying $65+ shipping for a pair of CANVAS shoes! They'd get dirty waay tooo quick and probably only last me one season! I went ahead and bought mine off of zappos.com and if you've never bought from them before I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
I seriously ordered my shoes YESTERDAY at 10am eastern time and they arrived TODAY at 3pm!!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN PAY for next day shipping! They just decided to bump my order to priority status just for the heck of it!!! I'm not sure if they ALLLLWAYS do that, but in the 2 times that I've ordered from them, they sure did! If only JCrew would do the same thing!!!
Wouldn't that be nice?!
In other news, I'm selling a few of last years sweaters at great prices. (Shipping is included in the price.) They're all EUC and seriously like new!
Here's my polyvore:
If you're interested, feel free to email me.
sbash123@yahoo.com
I'll be launching my new blog "LOVE IT 2" as soon as I have some time to work on it. It'll be a space for me to sell my "pre-loved" clothes. Check it out soon! :)
Enjoy your weekend!
