Friday, October 2, 2009

GIVEAWAY!!! (wannabe storybook charm bracelet!)

I popped into the mall this afternoon to return that weird streamer tank that WAS NOT my Corsage Cardigan.. I browsed around JCrew and saw a lot of nice things that were NOT on sale so I had to pass. I walked around, bought a cookie to snack on, and swung into ALDO!

They happened to have a good amount of "Storybook Charm" bracelets currently 2 for 1 so I decided to grab 2! The first thing my BF said was "WHOA. That bracelet has got a lot going on.." LOL, he's right but I had to have it! It was only $15 for two so you know what, ONE OF YOU CAN HAVE IT!!!

I'm giving away this baby!


Rules to enter:
1. Follow my BLOG or already be a follower.
2. Leave your email so that I can contact you if you win.
3. Leave a quick sentence on what is currently your FAVORITE JCrew item and why!

I'll choose a winner via random number generator next Thursday: OCT 8!!
GOOOOOD LUCK!