
I've been wanting to buy one for the longest time because it's simply GENIUS! But I have to admit that I was just too embarrassed to buy one. I'm not going to lie. They look silly and cheesy but you know what? I'm really loving mine! I'm wearing it as I type and it's seriously great.
My mom is visiting me this weekend and she was so sweet. She was like, "oh I got you something.." and I was like "ooooh!" (thinking it was jcrew related) and there she was... holding this big box with a lady wearing a pink blanket. i paused for a second and my mom goes, "I GOT YOU A SNUGGIE!!!" lol. it was so cute and funny. She got me the special edition PINK (for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.) LOVE IT!
Softness-wise: It's fleece. Fleece is always soft. It's kinda cheapy-ish fleece but it's ok. Machine washable items are always my friend.
Warmness-wise: I'm warm! My arms are warm, my body is warm, my legs and feet are warm. And the best part? MY HANDS/ARMS ARE FREE TO MOVE AROUND!!! LOVE IT!
Size-wise: Yeah, it's a one size fits all kind of deal. Let's just say that I can fit both my legs into each arm hole. But it should work for ya'll.
All in all, it's a pretty great product. My only issue with it is the backside. You pretty much just throw the 2 ends together hoping to keep your back warm but since the entire blanket is huge, it tends to get undone unless you lay back to keep the blanket secure. My boyfriend gave me a suggestion. What was it you ask??? He said to belt it. BELT IT. Like i do with my sweaters. LOL. Isn't that funny? He was trying to help me be fashionable and practical. I doubt I'll ever belt it but some velcro wouldn't be a bad idea.
I highly recommend this item for all of you that spend time on the couch. If you're looking for something comfy, simple, CHEAP ($14.99 at local stores), and hands-free, go buy one!!! I personally love it because I'm always on my laptop or doing hw on the couch. This really solves my blanket issues. And if you don't like it... don't worry! Just return it! I'm sure it won't be final sale. haha :)
Enjoy your weekend ladies!