Thursday, October 1, 2009

OH NO! I'm sick! :( ...and one GREAT POPBACK!

I woke up feeling sooooo horrible!! Stuffy nose, sore throat, and overall just bllaaaaah! It must be the weather or something... I really don't know how I caught this cold so fast!

I wish I could give ya'll a nice post raving about my NEW JASPE!!! (Which came in the CORRECT SIZE and color!! hehe) I'll have to take an IRL once I feel a tad bit better. Can't wait to wear it with some leggings! :)

OOOH and some other AWESOME NEWS... I FINALLY got my hands on an IMPERIAL TEE!!

YAY!!!! I missed out on it when it first came out, then I missed on it again when it went on sale. There weren't even any on eBay in my size!!! But since I woke up SUPER early this morning, since I couldn't sleep... I decided to check out JCrew!!! I was soooo lucky to browse the sale section to find an Imperial Tee in a size small!!! I've learned my lesson in the pass with popbacks... once you find that one item, don't wait around and browse other categories!! GO STRAIGHT TO CHECKOUT!!! That's what I sure did! And now all I have to do is wait for it to ship!!

WOO HOOO for being a VIP! Thank goodness for free shipping!!!
I'll post back soon with a great IRL of my JASPE! :)