Thursday, October 8, 2009

Join Ruelala & Get $10! and GIVEAWAY REMINDER!

For any of you that have yet to join Ruelala (ruelala.com) you can get $10 just for joining!!! (It's a free member-only shopping site!)
No questions or purchase necessary! Just get your $10 credit! :)

click here to join!


AND A REMINDER!!!! Today is the last day to enter the Aldo Bracelet Giveaway!!! (See previous post for details!)

Oooh and I seriously had to blog about this: so there is this girl in my class who must be incredibly OBSESSED with JCrew... its so funny because I swear, everyday she comes to class DECKED out in Crew gear. For class. Seriously, head to toe! She even layers her necklaces, rolls her jeans, rolls her blazer sleeves and lives in her Jack Purcells. I wonder if she is a JCA?? She has some great clothes but I don't think I'll tell her about the JCA site because she might think that I'm weird or something for writing about the clothes I buy.. hehe. Would you tell a random stranger about your blog or the JCA site??

But anyway... Sorry for not having much fashion to post about. This has been an incredibly busy week! I'll be sure to post about alll of the great goodies I've bought during this VIP free shipping promo! Happy shopping to you all! The weekend is almost here!