Wednesday, October 14, 2009

YAY! New Arrivals!!

Whenever new arrivals come out, I always feel like a kid in the candy shop! I got that feeling of being overjoyed because I saw a few things that I just had to have! (Lol, just a few things! After I clicked through the new stuff and the catalog I was kinda sad because it wasn't THAT exciting.) What did you think?

On a side note, sorry times 100 for being away for a whole week or so! It has been INCREDIBLY hectic! School and studying have consumed my life! (I've been wearing lounge pants...TO SCHOOL! AHH! I'm guilty of being a fashion no-no!) I could hardly even catch a break to do any online shopping. I've been studying non-stop with my study group for the past 2 weeks for this test that is FINALLY OVER. So as soon as I got home and read that the new arrivals were out, I seriously busted out my credit card to do some well earned shopping.

I took advantage of the SHOPFALL promo even though I didn't have free shipping. Like many lucky ladies (who get it all month long!!!) I'm so jealous!!!... I wish I got it again but I did my fair share of shopping with that VIP card. JCrew's selectivity is SOOO RANDOM!

But anywho, here is what I got:

Tivoli Boiled Wool Cardigan $78 (LOVE THIS COLOR!! I wonder how long this cardi will be on me?? I'm 5'4... Eh, oh well it's sooo cute! It really better be soft and not toooo itchy!)

Always Cardigan $29.50 (looks like a nice/comfy little something to throw on with jeans..)

Strada ruffle cardigan $88 (I'm seriously going to copy the exact same outfit! LOOOVE IT! Love the pattern, love the side ruffle, ahhh I LOVE IT ALL!)
PS: I got the toothpick ankle pants in the black rinse and I'm loooving them!!

Did any of you take advantage of this promo? I think it was a pretty good deal considering new stuff NEVER really gets promos. I just had to shell out $15 for shipping... sad!!! I guess spending less than $160 (shipping included) really wasn't so bad. Thank goodness Massachusetts doesn't charge tax on these things!! WOOP WOOP!