Thursday, December 3, 2009

Come to Mama!!!!

Yes! I finally decided to get my hands on a Mini Campo! (AND AT A GREAT PRICE!)

I'm going to love you like no other! :)

I decided to return almost all of the items from my past couple of orders because of the following reasons:
1. I didn't love them. They didn't fit right, they were meh, or they were cheapy. Why should I keep something that I just don't love? RETURN. RETURN. RETURN!
2. They were itchy. (Colorblock Cardigan & Dolce striped sweater especially!!! I couldn't stop scratching! And when I stopped scratching I knew I'd be itchy a minute later!)
3. They were DEFECTIVE!!! (My striped scalloped gloves had some weird EXTRA knitting on the end of the thumb! It's okay though b/c i exchanged them for some way cuter ones for a dollar cheaper! OH AND MY CRESCENT COLLAR CAMI CAME WITH NO TAG AND A MAKEUP STAIN!!!!!!! WTH?!?!?!!? THAT WAS DEFINITELY USED!!!! C'MON QUALITY CONTROL!!!)

I'm really starting to lose faith in the Crew. They are just shelling out disappointment after disappointment! :(

On the flip side, I ended up LOVING the Evie, Cambridge Cable Cardigan, Forever Cardigan, and studded belt. I returned my tissue necklace tee b/c I was sure that I'd rip or lose one of the jewels within 1 wearing.

After unpacking, I realized that I have a ton of clothes. I did a ton of Black Friday & After Thanksgiving shopping that I reeeeally shouldn't buy any more stuff. The next time I fly home my mom recommended me just bringing an empty luggage because she knows I'll do more shopping in Cali. I think I've drank all the Crewlade that I can for now... time for a break!

Did any of you take part in the GIFTS promo? Do tell!