Here's what I got:
Canvas Atelier Jacket in Mineral Grey :)
Wallpaper Jacquard Shorts (Only $19.99!!!)
Chiffon Trellis Tank! I've seen this top styled so well I really hope it works out!
And last but CERTAINLY NOT least, Ocho Rios Print Sweater Dress!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I bought this in a small so I hope it fits! If not, I'm gonna make it fit!!!

I used the free shipping code just because I HAAAAATE paying shipping. Overall, I'm so happy with what I got. I'm going to stop shopping for now.... or at least until I get some Christmas money! Did any of you take part in the Final Sale madness?
I have to admit that I have been snubbed by the final sale before but if something doesn't fit I can always ebay it and if it is defective in ANY way, I am always sure to return it and get my moneys back!!!
Happy shopping Ladies!!! I hope you all have a very happy holiday! :)