Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some QUICK reviews!

Hi bloggy friends! Sorry I've been so MIA! I'm almost done with the semester so I've been rather busy. I'm super excited because my birthday is just around the corner! (SATURDAY!) The big 2-4!
:)

But anyway, I ordered a couple things during the past few promos to check 'em out. Some hot, some NOT!

LOVE:

Printed Kelsey! LOVE LOVE LOVE times a million! Cute top! Great fit! I ordered this in a 2 since it was the only size left. To my surprise, it fit! The ruffles aren't too crazy. It's silk, button down, and perfect for dressing up or down. If you get a chance to grab this one, i HIGHLY recommend it!



Sequin Ruffle Tank- LOVE! I ordered this in a small because I had a feeling it would be stretchy/spandexy. I was right! It's stretchy-ish. I didn't want it to hug my tummy but other than that, I'd say its TTS. The sequins around the arm are fun and only on one side which makes it rather edgy. The front ruffle is kinda *just there* so it's not overwhelming at all. You'll definietely like it if you get it. The navy matched with black is hot!


DON'T LOVE:

Silk Lumiere Cami- It's a pretty shade of lavender, and the style was very promising but it just looked horrible on me. Maybe because the sizing was a little weird... The chest was too tight on me and once I zipped it up, it was seriously uncomfortable! I could probably size up to a 2 but then it would definitely cut low in the front. I might try it again in a different size but I guess I can live without it for now.


Organza Sash Tank- All I have to say is OMG LOL. That's what I thought when i put it on. The sash seriously goes down one side of your body which makes your other boob just stick out. It looked so weird. My bf saw it on me and was like, "you should return that." LOL. He read my mind. I ordered it in an XS and the tank fit fine and was comfy but wow that sash is all wrong. Save your money... buy something else!


Sorry that's all for now, I'll be back soon! :)
Enjoy your week!