Friday, December 18, 2009

Today's shoppin' goodies!

I paid a visit to Banana Republic to use my fun $15 Birthday Coupon (which i WISH JCrew would start giving out!) and found some great deals!

They had:
Soft Cashmere Sweaters for $59.99
Thick Wool and Merino Sweaters for under $40
Chunky Scarves for $29
Various Tees and Tops from $10-30!

Love the prices!

I walked away with this Cowl Neck Sweater for $29.88 (still $49.99 online)
LOVE this sweater! It's warm and fashionable! I've been eyeing it since fall and now finally it's mine! :)

I also picked up 2 long patterned silk scarves
this one is pretty with a pop of green, $11.99

and this one with pretty spots, $14.99

Cheap!!! I love sale shopping! :)
----
And for my birthday present, my boyfriend took me to Build-A-Bear! We made this cute Hello Kitty stuffed animal! I always wanted one! This Kitty is extra special because she's all dressed up in SOX gear! :)

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I know I will!

And just for kicks, here's a picture of my dog!