Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which should I buy?

I'm gearing up my Spring wardrobe (even though it is clearly STILL winter) and I can't decide which I should buy:

Safari Jacket $64.99 after EXTRA20 discount
Great price, love the look, will get a lot of wear out of this.



Stripe Popover $59.50 can use my student discount on it to make it a tad cheaper
Can be worn with so many outfits, simple, and classic.



Chambray Popover $78 can also use my student discount
Very versatile, can be used spring and summer... easy to be styled. Can be worn with patterned bottoms.


What do you think? Which top should I get? I'm having such a hard time deciding!

I'd love to buy the safari jacket while the extra20 promo is going on. The drawback is that it'll be final sale... I love the other 2 but I really just can't decide.

Let me know what you think!