Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fall Rolllllllout... just a few.

Today I plan to keep it very very simple. They're either loves, likes, or just plain NO.

LOVE. Sherpa Long Hoodie $69.50 item 17590
I'm loving this Sherpa Hoodie! It looks incredibly comfy and perfect for me to throw on and go to class. Don't worry, I don't plan on wearing a gazillion necklaces with it all at once.

Love. Toothpick Ankle Cord $79.50 item 18266
OMG these cords must come to me now! I've never tried on the whole "toothpick" line of pants but hopefully they come out looking like this on me. *Sigh* Aren't these to die for?!

Love. Ankle stretch toothpick jean in black resin rinse $125.00 item 18188
*SIGH* Man, these pants look a-m-a-a-a-a-a-z-i-n-g! So simple yet so chic! I just hope they don't end up fading in the wash. Love those bracelets too!

Like. French terry tie-neck pullover $55.00 item 17591
Hmm i get the whole concept of sweatshirt and a scarf rolled into one but I'm worried that the tie-neck part will look funny just hanging on my chest. But I do like how it looks incredibly comfy! What do you think?

No
. Slub cotton silk streamers tank $32.50 item 18494
No wonder why they named it Streamers. In the meantime, I think I'll do without the party decorations on my chest thank you very much.

No
. Cotton corsage cardigan $49.50 item 17989
This looks like crinkled up cabbage. Shes probably thinking... "mmm I am kinda hungry," as she gazes upon the leftovers on her shoulder. J/k j/k! But really, I think this is a pass for me.

I'm sure there are a ton of more things that I love and don't love but that would seriously take me forever. Did you splurge on any fall rollout stuff right away or are you going to play the waiting game like me? Are there other items that you love and don't love? Let me know!

9 comments:

Drewablank said...

OMG, Ashley! I am so with you! When I saw that the site had updated, I about peed myself! LOL! But simple, simple...yes. I'll try and keep it together...

I saw those toothpick ankle cords and have decided that I will brave the fitting room and give these a whirl. Especially since I've got dinagideon's blessings. ;) Heehee.

And that french terry tie-neck pullover! It looks divine on the model...but then again, we all know that some items never look quite the way they do on them as on us. Pffft. :p But one piece I'm looking forward to seeing IRL. :)

So many to love and look at! The Frances (I know, more ruffles, but the colors are just sublime!), the bell flower cami (so quirky!) and the tissue beaded crested tee (I know there's been a lot of backlash on similar tees - and this one! - but I am certainly on board with this one! Totally gettin' it with the green beads!)...'can't wait for the shopping events here! Will you have shopping events where you are? I hope so. :)

tm said...

hmmm, I thought I would like this rollout more... but I only like a few things. idk, maybe it's just that I am trying to spend less.

I looove the men's tartan ties, would pair them with pencil skirts or skinny jeans and cute slouchy boots, but I think I can find similar ones elsewhere for less. $70... I had no idea ties could be so expensive!

The cords, as always, I love... but I already have like 10 pairs! :O

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

i'm loving the ankle cord!

Julia said...

I agree with you 100%! I am also freaking out over the ankle cords...I can't WAIT to try them on!!! I do like the idea of the tie neck sweatshirt thing, but that is just too much volume on top for me and I have little birdy legs-not a good look.

Patina said...

do not laugh at me when I buy the corsage cardigan. I think it's cute. I just adore the frances cami. Now,i finally can stop stalking the victoria cami lol. I love the jewelry, the ethreal merino cardigan and almost everything on every other page. I need some oxygen (smile)

Meredith said...

i LIVE in my jcrew hoodies for casual weekends. the sherpa looks cute!

I'm kinda liking the streamers tank, but will have to see. The corsage is a no for me, the flowers don't look as nice as the corsage tee.

Meredith said...

oh and tastymoog, I got a tartan tie on popback for $15 a couple weeks ago, so maybe you can still find one on sale. LOVE it. very serena van der woodsen ; )

Summerilla said...

Love your wish list - I want so much of the new stuff. Oh J.Crew you are killing me financially.

I love the toothpick ankle cords but I will definitely have to try these on as opposed to buying online.

Tippy said...

I saw the corsage cardigan IRL and it is cute in another color. The one I saw I think was a dark charcoal great and the corsage (cabbage haha)was black so in two tone, it looked cuter. I can't believe it's not even August, yet I am so over J. Crew's summer collection! hehe