Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Today has been such a great day! Why?? Because My RedTagCrazy order came in today!! It was *super fast* and beautifully packaged!



Don't you wish that JCrew would treat your orders like this?! Nicely boxed and wrapped with fun tissue paper! It was like receiving a gift! (LOL from myself!) I got 3 tops and paid a total of $25! Supposedly I saved over $200 off retail price! That white tank top in the picture retails for $125 alone! Crazy huh?! Refer to this post if you want to join their site. When you do, you automatically get $5 to spend! :) Enjoy!

Anywho, today also marks my 50th follower! I remember being totally stoked with like 15! So to all of you who keep coming back! THANKS! :)
It's great to know that there are people like me who enjoy blogging (both reading and writing), shopping, JCREW!, and saving $$$ during sales!

Happy Tuesday to you all!

PS: Stay tuned, I'll be holding a GIVEAWAY next week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! (both on the great order and having 50 followers!) Your blog is spectacular!

Patina said...

I also love your blog and wish the jcrew had better packaging... esp the collection pieces.

Summerilla said...

I love when companies pack things nicely. Congrats on more fabulous finds!!

HeidiG said...

Such pretty packaging!! And congrats on your 50th follower!!

krista.alana said...

awww yeah a giveaway! i wanna win sumfin! lol

Whitney said...

Piperlime packages stuff with pretty tissue paper and a nice note about how everyone will be "jealous" about your new shoes. It made me laugh the first time I opened a package from them haha.