Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Havaianas!

After hearing about Havaianas and how they were the B-E-S-T flip flops in town, I finally decided to give them a whirl. They have some super cute designs too!

They're currently on sale at Ruelala.com- 2 PAIRS for $20! Yes, that's right! 2 for $20! I've been looking around the net and I think this is a pretty good deal. So if you're in the market for some summer flops go get 'em! Better hurry! They're selling out fast!


I chose these:


If you're not a Ruelala.com member and would love to join click the link for an invite:
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/averceles

Btw, did you see all of the great JCrew final sale deductions? I miiiight just pick something up! :)

Happy shopping ladies!

7 comments:

Drewablank said...

I'm so upset that I missed out. :( I was on there right after it opened but could only see the ones that were going for $119 or $99, so I left. There was something weird goin' on with my browser or something. Boo.

Oh well...more Havianas for someone else...and less expenses for me. Yay!

Meredith said...

supercute! I have a pair of Havianas from Loehmanns that I bought when the shoes I was wearing at the time gave out (how convenient to have shoes die when you are next to Loehmann's lol)

I must say I love JCrew's flips that have no plastic, but if you're going to be getting your feet wet these are great!

i've often browsed ruelala and never pulled the trigger, only at GILT and ideeli

JNJ said...

I have a couple pairs from Brazil. The ones you got look cute.

I've only ever bought @ Gilt Group (many times), but have yet to get anything from Ideeli or RueLala. I think one of them had a Williams-Sonoma sale I missed - darn.

ashley said...

Drewablank- Aw I'm sorry your browser was giving u troubles! I think something was going weird with their site because I did the same thing and tried to click "view from low to high" and i only saw the ones from $25-$100+. But like a minute later i tried again and boom there they were. Don't worry there will be something better for you to spend your $$ on! :)

Jcbellemarie- lol its a good thing your shoes gave out at Loehmanns! I loove going there! There's ALWAYS something at a good price but their public fitting room is a little WEEEEIRD for me! Oh and I once was an Ideeli FANATIC! Their whole first row madness made me want to always get my "memberships money worth." But now they're offering $10 flat shipping which is sad but good because they USED to charge $10 per item and I was a sucker enough to pay it!

JNJ- thanks for stopping by. Don't worry there will surely be another great sale coming around! One day I'll buy from gilt! :)

Tippy said...

Yay so glad you got them! They're amazing, I can wear them for hours and my feet never get tired or hurt.

Anonymous said...

Good for you that you've been traveling as our weather around here has been bleepin shittee!
Hopefully you brought the Sun back from Cali!

Milly said...

they are the best...i have about 3pairs, wish i had more...every yr they come out with new cute ones