Crystal-Flower Charm Necklace $29.99
I tend to ignore full priced jewelry altogether and so once items go on sale I usually end up waiting until the last minute for them to be dirt cheap or end up missing out because they're sold out. I already missed out on the Magnolia flower necklace and so when I missed this flower charm crystal necklace I was super sad.
But now, I can be HAPPY! Woop woop! Still within my $30 spending max too! :)
Did any of you ladies cave at the last minute... or thinking about it?!
PS: Thanks Jean! :)
4 comments:
I saw one at my store for 6 bucks! Of course I bought it even if I didn't need it.
wow $6! lucky you! i never see anything that cheap! but i guess they really want to get rid of their stuff! great find!
Super cute necklace - great find!
I got this one a little while ago, and I got the matching ring, too! I love them - they're so pretty and feminine! I know this looks great on you, and what a find :)
Post a Comment