Monday, August 31, 2009

GREAT CALVIN KLEIN DEALS ON IDEELI!!!

I haven't ordered from Ideeli for a while since I was on a JCrew obsession spree. But wowy! For any of you ladies that have to deal with the East Coast Winter, Ideeli is having a GREAT Calvin Klein sale on outerwear!

I love wearing Down Puffer Jackets to keep warm during the winter and this is the one I decided to get:


FOR ONLY $79!! (Reg $260) I love the color and tie waist! It's Super Cute! AND I can return it if it doesn't work out. They have a ton of other cute jackets and coats ranging anywhere from $69-$120ish. I bought a down jacket last year and paid over $100+ for it. So ladies, this is really a great deal!

So check it out! If you're not an Ideeli member click here:
www.ideeli.com/invite/sbash123

I also picked up this fleece for $39! (Reg. $99)


These leggings for $22! (Reg $39)

And this super cute top for $25! (Reg. $59)



And only paid a flat $10 for shipping!
So don't walk... RUN TO IDEELI!