Monday, August 17, 2009

EXTRA20! What'd you buy???

Okay as much as I wanted to wait for a huge update, I really didn't care to wait around any longer...so I pulled the trigger!

Here is my Polyvore with the things I got.


Here are a few of the items on the model since this polyvore makes them look boring:
Linen Scoopneck Sweater
(Super cute looking! I got this in Nut which is perrrect for fall!)


Tissue Silk-Trim Parlour Cardigan


Cocodrillo Cardigan (love this print!)


I think I did pretty well! 5 AWESOME ITEMS for only $151?! WOOP! WOOP! The only one marked final sale was the Cocodrillo Cardi so I can still return if they don't work out! :)

Do any of you have these items? What do you think about them? I'd love to hear about the Parlour Cardigan especially! It looks very casual but the silk trim makes it a tad better than ordinary!

Sooo what did you buy?! Let me know!! Happy Shopping Ladies!!!

8 comments:

Meredith said...

nada for me. got some steals on ideeli this morning instead : )

i tried on the 1st sweater in store and it it didn't really work for me, kinda too long -hope it does for you!

Patina said...

I sat this one out.yes, for real. I can't believe it myself. i'm happy for you and can't wait to see your IRL pics

math teacher said...

You got some great items and for a great price! I have and love the parlour cardi, although it's still too hot here to wear (although if my classroom is super cold like last year, then it will work inside :D). I also got another pair of cocktail capris (love these!), boyfriend pants, destroyed chino shorts, and casa mosaic petal cami which I tried on and loved when it was first out. Not bad for $162.

A said...

Everything you got is perfect for fall! Great prices too. :) I'd like the red tee as well. I picked up some utility pants and carina heels with the extra 20%. Hoping for a restock on handbags tomorrow or Wed. :)

krista.alana said...

I didnt get anything, but im loving the tissue cardi! irl pics please!

HeidiG said...

Excellent buys. I actually had some control this time, and held out since we have the Tysons event this weekend. But I love that scoopneck sweater - hoping they'll still have it in store this weekend. Can't wait to see your IRL pics!

Anonymous said...

I almost bought the crocodillo cardi but backed off...
You've scored some great stuff :-)

Andee Layne said...

Great blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog at www.andeelayne.blogspot.com follow mine as i will yours! xo