
Special THANKS to jcbellemarie, Julia (sparklecupcake), and Patina for giving me this award! You ladies have super awesome blogs that I read every time I get a chance! I love all of your feedback and fashion finds, and I greatly appreciate your friendship through this fun blogosphere!
"The Gem award is for the special bloggers who take the time not only to read my posts, but also leave comments, respond to comments, form blog friendships, support others, answer blogger questions, etc. . . . the ones who are “a real gem” in the bloggy world! The bloggy world wouldn’t be the same without you! The only rule for this award is to accept it, display it proudly on your blog for all the bloggy world to see your greatness, and/or pass it on to other bloggers as you see fit. So, to the following bloggers I say, “you’re a gem to me” and here is your award!”
I’d like to pass on this award on to these wonderful bloggers:
Jenn (J'adore these stores)
Summer
Heidi G
Drewablank (This that.. and whatnot)
Milly
Joyce
Katy O
tres tippy
Dina
Gigi
Krista Alana! (Fash-on-Smash)
Lindsey (know who you are and do it on purpose)
Bekah (All I adore)
5 comments:
you deserve it. I love your blog too
You're welcome, girl! I love your blog too, and so glad that you're back :)
Thank you!!!!...love your blog!
hi! thanks so much for this award. it's my first so it's exciting hehe. thanks for sharing so much on your blog and being so sincere and honest :) that's why i love it!
Aww, thank you girl!!! My first award! :) And you are the one who inspired me to get my first JCrew necklace... now I will be going to look at that Dusty Blossom Bubble necklace! Sorry I'm a little late on the thanks!
Post a Comment