Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time for Giveaway #1!

Okay this is my first giveaway so sorrrrry if this first prize isn't THAT exciting! It's free for you so you've got nothing to lose!



They 2 pairs of brand new Anne Klein socks. One pair is a normal length pair in a cute gray/white pattern and the other is a knee high plaid pattern. I love love love to wear knee high socks during the winter because they keep your legs nice and warm under your pants! (No need to wear tights for the extra warmth!) I liked these so much that I bought an extra pair for myself!

How to enter:
1. You must become (or already be) a follower of my blog.
2. Leave your name and email address so that I can contact you in case you win.
3. Say what your favorite length of sock is and why! (Ankle, Normal, Knee High)

I'll be choosing the winner this Sunday using Random.org
Good Luck!

12 comments:

kristin said...

Kristinfmilner at gmail dot com

I LOVE knee highs!!!

Chanel Fashionista said...

I know love to enter, and I am a follower.
I am a fan of ankle socks
chanel.fashionista@yahoo.com

Shirls said...

I love knee high socks, keeps my legs warm when I wear rain boots :)

~ smileyskim@gmail.com

Shannon said...

I love the knee highs, too. Great for boots or just keeping warm.

supershannon83@yahoo.com

Julia said...

Yay!! Giveaway!
my email is: sparklecupcake84@gmail.com

I love knee socks the most, and I like them for the same reason you do: keeping legs warm in winter! I actually have a few pairs that are thick cable knit sweater socks that go past my knees hahah ;) NOT fashionable!!

Anonymous said...

I love ankle socks in the summer and knee highs with boots in the fall/winter.
I always buy Anne Klein socks for super cheap at TJ Maxx, they last so long!
lauren.berger@loop.colum.edu

Summerilla said...

Yay! ... of course I am already a follower! :)

Knee socks are my favorite in the winter because they keep my legs super warm and they keep my tall boots from rubbing up against my skin.

summerkendall@gmail.com

Margot said...

Count me in - a girl needs as many socks as possible in N.E. cold winter. Knee highs when wearing boots, no contest!

Christina said...

The knee high socks! They are a must when wearing ankle boots so they don't dig into my legs.

christinasfavoritethings AT gmail DOT com

Suzy said...

Just discovered your blog and joining as a follower!
I love knee highs with rain boots and in cold weather, and i love ankle socks most of the time!
scsuzyq00 at g mail dot com (that's 2 zeros).
Thanks

AppGal said...

Cool giveaway! I looooove socks. My faves are knee-highs for the same reason others have said: i am constantly cold, so the added length gives me extra warmth :)

christy.rivers@gmail.com

Milly said...

i love cute socks!
i'm a fan of Knee highs..keeps me warm in the winter
i'm already a follower


milly2575@aol.com