I'm sooo loving Ann Taylor Lofts Denim outfits! So pretty! Lots of shades of gray and plum! They're currently having a promo of $20 off select full priced denim. Most are $59.50 before the discount.
I went to Ann Taylor this afternoon, let me just say they have REALLY changed the attitude of the store, and there are so many copycats of JCrew tops!! Lots of chiffon trim, and even a beaded ribbon necklace with fireballs on it! I gasped when I saw it :)
They have this short sleeved sweater that was a bit slouchy with tiered sleeves (sorry I can't describe it!!) that was sooo fabulous. At my store all tops were buy one, get one 50% off!!
3 comments:
I am curious to try out their denim - looks like they have some cute jeans for fall!
Good post. I don't think I've ever tried ATL denim. I agree the outfits are cute :-)
I went to Ann Taylor this afternoon, let me just say they have REALLY changed the attitude of the store, and there are so many copycats of JCrew tops!! Lots of chiffon trim, and even a beaded ribbon necklace with fireballs on it! I gasped when I saw it :)
They have this short sleeved sweater that was a bit slouchy with tiered sleeves (sorry I can't describe it!!) that was sooo fabulous. At my store all tops were buy one, get one 50% off!!
Post a Comment