These pictures are ado-rah-buhls! You know I love me some pet photos, and these have so much character! I can totally hear them talking, LOL! Thanks for sharing these, Ashley. :)
All the fur babies are so cute!! I love the kitty in the IKEA tent, my fur babies have those from IKEA too!!
aww, they are adorable. I'm a big animal fan too. Check out my video of my own doggies and what they'll do for treats. :)http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/I like your blog - I just found it through various clicks through other blogs.
awwwwww! i can't wait to get my puppy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pictures are ado-rah-buhls! You know I love me some pet photos, and these have so much character! I can totally hear them talking, LOL! Thanks for sharing these, Ashley. :)
All the fur babies are so cute!! I love the kitty in the IKEA tent, my fur babies have those from IKEA too!!
aww, they are adorable. I'm a big animal fan too. Check out my video of my own doggies and what they'll do for treats. :)
http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/
I like your blog - I just found it through various clicks through other blogs.
awwwwww! i can't wait to get my puppy!
Post a Comment