Sunday, August 16, 2009

I went shopping! (Again!) and Some OOTDs

I went to the mall today to do some returns and I ended up buying some GREAT things instead! I bought the infamous "Headache" tee

and the Dream Cadet Funnel Neck Sweater in Heather Dusk.

I'm loving the headache tee! It's super comfy, cute, and TTS. I got this in an XS and fits great. I love the color because its different and the beading reminds me of the Candy Tees! Pretty!

As for the Cadet Sweater, I'm super excited for it to come in the mail. My B&M didn't have it in store for some reason so I couldn't try it on. The SA said to go with a small because the sleeve tend to be rather tight. So I went ahead and ordered it through the catalog. I hope it fits or I'll end up having to exchange it! The good thing about ordering it in store because I got free shipping and student discount.

I have to admit that I bought them both after seeing Summer in them! She always buys the cutest pieces! Haha at least we don't live in the same town or else we'd be twins! I didn't mean to copy you Summer! I swear! :)

But anywho, just wanted to give you an update on the Old Navy Jeans in case you want to pick some up. I ended up going to the store to try 'em on and thank goodness I did! Their jeans run a tad small and are sized a bit different than Express ones because I'm usually a 4 and had to go up a size and buy a 6 short instead. The denim material really isn't thick but they do look pretty good and hold shape. The quality really isn't as bad as I thought them to be. They have stretch which make them very comfortable and for $19 I had nothing to lose! I don't plan on keeping these for years and years so in the end, they pay for themselves. I ended up buying the dark rinse and the lighter denim color. I recommend them if you want some cheap jeans and can try 'em on first.

Now on to some OOTDs:
Today: Banana Republic Tank, Old Navy Skinny Jeans (the ones I just bought)



Yesterday: Papaya Dressy Jersey Strapless Dress with Crystal Flower Necklace
(I really want to get this dress hemmed up a little bit because it's right and the bottom of my knees. Lol, how sad it looks like it has no shape on me in the picture. Hmm, it looks better in person!)

Friday: Keylime Portland, Medallion Shorts, Palermo Sandals

Have a great Sunday everyone! :)

8 comments:

KDot said...

I love Friday's outfit. Those shorts are super cute!

Patina said...

hahahaha, now you're part of the headache tee club. it looks good on you!!! so does fridays outfit. you really pulled the colors together to make an adorable outfit. i want and I love the Cadet sweater and I'm jealous that you, chloe and summerilla have it. I need more money or for something to go on sale lol

Summerilla said...

HAHA. You are going to LOVE the cadet sweater I am glad you bought it!!! Also happy to hear you found a headache tee, it's super soft!

We both have great style :)

Chanel Fashionista said...

oh I can't wait to hear how you like it! I was eyeing that one

Carole said...

I saw the "headache" tee last time I went in-store and couldn't make up my mind -- it helps to see it on you. You wear it very well! I may have to "indulge".

TTYL,
Carole
sasy.com

LRA said...

Big fan of the Headache Tee, so glad to see you got yourself one:) Thanks for sharing your purchase pic's:)

Unknown said...

Loveth your medallion shorts outfit!

HeidiG said...

I want that same tee and sweater! Hoping to pick them up this weekend.

Way cute outfits!! (sorry, totally behind on reading and trying to catch up here.)