I was hoping that I wouldn't like how things fit on me so that I could return some but AHHHH I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!
First up, my Meringue Sleeve Top in Ivory! I had TOTALLY forgot that I ordered this shirt! When I ripped open the package I was like "OOOOH!!!" And I'm soo happy that I got it because it fits great! I'm wearing a size 0 and it's pretty TTS considering the weird sizing. The sleeves are super pretty! I just have to iron this top to get rid of that horrible crease across the middle! :)
Next, my SUPER FUN Medallion Print shorts!!! I love love love love these shorts! I think that I love them more than my giraffe shorts! And I looooove my giraffe ones! These shorts are so colorful just like my personality! They fit great so now I just have to wait for the sun to come back so that I can wear them.Now for my Painted Floral Tee. I'm wearing this in a size small and I'm really liking it. The shirt itself is rather long when you pull it all down and stretch it. The design is nice and the weathered brown color is great for fall. Its a keeper!

And now my Horizontal Stripe Shorts. I saw these during the sale and decided to buy it without hesitation. I was seriously hoping that I would hate them since I spent over $30 on them but ahhhh I'M SERIOUSLY LOVING THEM!!! The white-ish color stripe is actually more beige than it looks. These shorts are so simple yet different that I'm probably going to end up keeping them.
I'm in a dilemma what do you think??? Should I keep them????
I also got the Georgia Cardigan in Bistro Orange and the Dressy Jersey Strapless dress in papaya. I'm loving both of them to death! Sorry for no pictures because I was in a hurry.
That's all for now! But please, do let me know whether to keep the striped shorts or return!! Thanks! :)
10 comments:
Fun, I love them all. You look great in those shorts...oh, J. Crew why can't you make a cute printed shorts for those of us who look slightly off if we wear a three-inch inseam? Please?
I really want to see you in the other two pieces...obviously when you get a chance, of course!
Everything looks really cute!
good thing it's still humid and there's some summer left! welcome back!
I am not a huge fan of the stripe shorts for some reason...maybe JC and the weird weather has me moved over to "fall is soon" already even if the hottest time of year is next month! have you SEEN the august catalogue? would be perfect for cambridge in the fall...
Wow!! Everything looks great! My favorite is the Meringue sleeve top, I have that in light pewter and it's my absolute favorite shirt ever. I'm so glad you snagged one on sale!
the best part of my day is coming home and seeing packages...it's just like Christmas (smile) I love the medallion print shorts. It's my favorite print, but jcrew didn't do the print in anything that looked good on me.Oh well, since I can't have everything, I'm glad you got them. They look great on you.
you should keep everything, they look great on you!!...great picks!
that top is really cute! love it!
i like the shorts! i'm biased because i like anything striped lol. i think they'll go with a lot though so they'd be worth keeping. in revamping my wardrobe i'm trying to ensure that everything i own is interchangeable and matches with 2-3 other things. let us know what you end up doing :)
You got some serious loot there, young lady! Such great pieces too! Those striped shorts are too cute on you - definitely a keeper. ;) That meringue sleeve top looks lovely on you; unfortunately, with my linebacker shoulders, better that I can no longer find it anywhere, LOL!
And ooh, thanks for the "You're the Gem!" award! You're too sweet - I'll get to posting it soon! *hugs*
p.s. - And I hear you on being a momma's girl. I totally am too. ;)
Welcome back! Nice things you got there. I love that meringue top - I´m sad that I could never find it in my size! I like the shorts, and I think they would be great paired with less fitted tops. I like the très tippy´s rule - now that you are unpacking it would be a nice opportunity to see what is in your wardrobe, and if the shorts would have a place in it :-)
Post a Comment