Saturday, August 15, 2009

Old Navy!

Old Navy is currently having a great deal with their jeans! $19?! That's cheap! Let's just hope these jeans are good.

I can't decide whether I want to stop in the store and try some on or just be lazy and buy through their site. Ever have this dilemma? Ahhh.

These ones are pretty cute:


AND they come in short, regular, long, tall, and petite!

I also like this gray color too.


The price is really good. I'm just wondering how the quality is. I usually buy Express Jeans because they're stylish, come in short sizes, and moderately priced. I wish I could buy designer jeans left and right but hmmm that's kinda pricey.

What do you think? Should I give 'em a whirl or just invest in really good jeans instead? Let me know! Have a great weekend!

PS: Don't forget to sign up for the sock giveaway! I'll be picking a winner tomorrow morning! :)

7 comments:

Julia said...

I like the look of the darker ones! $19 is a ridiculously good price, I think you should go into the store and try them on though :)

AppGal said...

I like those first jeans! What a good price...although personally, I'm a little leery of ON's jeans. They always seem to lose their shape so quickly. But at $19, I guess it's worth a shot without much risk!

Patina said...

They are a good buy. i would try them on. Learn from my mistake....i have a pair that I need to return that I ordered online. Not only that, I have to return them via the mail,because it was a "return by mail" item.

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, it's worth it - i love old navy jeans; i have two pair and they're all i wear. they wash well, they wear well. i'd rather spend my money on cute sweaters and shoes!

Chanel Fashionista said...

I would try them on in store. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit, so that is one thing I have to actually try on before ordering. ON jeans have never fit me right, but maybe that's just me. I'm sure they fit someone, and if they do, it's a great deal!

JTS said...

As a fellow Express jeans devotee, I have to say that as much as I love Old Navy, I think their jeans are just okay, especially if you love Express. I bought a pair of cropped jeans this season, and the fit was okay, but the denim was a little on the thin side and felt like slightly lower quality. Just my thoughts - I second the other comments that it's probably best just to try them on in person and see how you like them.

Just Jinny said...

I don't know about quality, since I live in the middle of nowhere..we don't have much to compare it to. But, for a long time Old Navy was the only place I could find jeans that fit me in width AND length.

I think they fit well, the wear well, the wash well. And for $19 they are a steal. So, I'd say to at least try them now would be a good time.